Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WINTER BREAK

Kinda sucks to be back in school but at the same time it doesnt. I was really starting to get lonely in my house and missing my friends =D.. I really wouldnt dislike school if it started later i think thats all that bothers me.... Cuz i mean if u think about it school is a pretty awsome place. U have a bazillian people in one place most of them around ur age.. and a couple of adults that are paid to do something that i they love (most of them atleast) BE AROUND kids like u and me. WEll we really arent kids anymorebut... u get the idea. ....
In other news Winter break was a very needed break ... Especially when u have a teacher likes _______ to give u essays to write all the time... unfortunetly she gave me work for the winter and it was horrible because i procrastinated ( like every other good teenager ) and this made me sleep late on the day before the first day of the new semester and it was horrible having to wake up at 7AM when u were so used to sleeping in..... But w.e... Winter break was filled with family activities and VEGAS BABY.. so it was pretty freaking awsome

No comments:

Post a Comment